Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!!





Well the boys started Kindergarten today. It was very sad but they did great. After about a 3 wk fight we were able to get them in the same class together. Their teacher is precious. It is very strange just having one child at home since I have never had just one, but Rylee and I will enjoy the time together I am sure.

In the pictures William is in the Red and Wesley in white.

2 comments:

The Moose said...

HAPPY!!!! How did they do? Did they love it??? And how are you doing with just your baby girl at home?

verduin said...

The boys are doing great. I had a huge melt down on Tue. But I am doing a little better now. I am really bored. I am enjoying the time with Rylee but you can only have so many tea parties.