Friday, September 28, 2007

Our little Ballarina



Rylee had her 2nd ballet practice last night all the girls are sooooo cute.

3 comments:

Patsy Flinn said...

My beautiful grandchildren. Why can;t we have them first!!

The Moose said...

Holy cow - WHO IS THAT LITTLE PRINCESS??? The lot next to us is still open.... just in case you care to move again. We could use someone's dog to feed, you know throw our left-overs over the fence... I also need to put this wheel barrel behind someone's car sometime soon. Have I mentioned that we MISS YOU GUYS something FIERCE?!?!? ... prosper school disctrict.... ok, I'll stop now.

verduin said...

You are so funny we miss you guys too. We acctually have the house for sale but the market is really slow. As for schools go I am so ready to home school after my son came home yesterday and flipped me off and said a little boy at school did this mom. AHHHHH so frustrating.