Well we are back to the real world. We all had agreat time at Disney last week and can't wait to go back. Here are just a few of our pics.

MGM at Honey I shrunk the kids playground
Friday we went to a Luoh at the Polynisian Resort
Buzz Light year ride
In front of our hotel
Shark room at Epcot
Fun in the sun at the hotel
On the safari at Animal Kingdom


Grandma and Rylee on the Tea Cups

Rylee and Mom on It's a Small World


The hotel

Magic Kingdom
Breakfast With the Princesses
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Our Disney Vacation
Posted by verduin at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She looks JUST LIKE YOU! Oh man, if I saw her in a store I wouldn't even recognize her, she's changed so much! the boys look WONDERFUL and so happy :) I am thrilled for you guys that you got to take such an awesome family vacation together !!!!
Post a Comment