I am excited about this week. My boys are off school and Marc and I will celebrate our 10 yr wedding Anniversary on Friday the 21st. I can not believe it has been 10 yrs, I guess time flies when your in love. Ha Ha. I have to say all my childhood dreams have come true. I always wanted to work in the medical field and get married and be a mom and I have done it all and with the support of my wonderful family I hope to start nursing school in the fall of 2009 when Rylee starts kindergarten. Marc has been so wonderful and supportive of me staying home with the kids and has sacrificed so much and for this I thank him. What a great man I have. Thanks to all our friends and family who have encouraged us and been mentors for us. You know who you are and we love you for it.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment