I can not believe it was 7 yrs ago I gave birth to two of the most wonderful boys I know. They have blessed my life so much in such a little time. Time goes by so fast. Today Rylee and I will take them lunch and cupcakes for their friends at school today is their last day what a Birthday gift. Here are some pics from this am William wanted white cupcakes with blue icing and sprinkles and Wesley wanted Choc w/ Choc icing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
7 years ago --- that just doesn't even seem real. Seems like colic was just a couple months ago! They are beyond handsome, I wish I could say that I know them now as well as I used to... THEY are so blessed to have you and Marc as parents :)
Your so sweet, I know sometimes I think I can still hear the screaming. Ha Ha
Post a Comment