Friday, July 18, 2008

Morning in the Park

Today was our first home school outing with the group I joined. It was really hot but everyone had a great time and the kids were able to meet new Friends and play with some old Friends. I am so excited about this group of amazing women. I feel like it has filled the whole I had from not attending MOPS anymore. The moms meet once a month and the kids get together once a month to play. I enjoyed this months meeting so much the ladies were very welcoming and I have not laughed that hard in a long time it was great. Well that's all I have for now we are just hanging out and enjoying summer. I start back babysitting July 28th so we are trying to do a lot of fun things before then and it is wearing me out I must say.

1 comments:

The Legatowicz said...

Hi Michelle! I just saw your blog link on your Facebook page...love your header! How exciting that you will be homeschooling the boys this year. I know you will do great!