Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We have a Sleepwalker

So for the past 6-8 months Wesley has been sleep walking it started with him coming to our bed in a daze. He would crawl in and not say anything even if you spoke to him. After a few minutes Marc would take him back up stairs to bed. One night I went up and caught him taking off his clothes and putting others on. This all really freaks Marc out he just thinks it is so strange. Well last night Wesley came down about 11:00 sat in Marc's lap and Marc asked him if he was OK and he said yes and walked off, on his way out of the living room he turned every light on which he has also done before. So Marc started following him and turning them off and when he got to the room Wesley was in the closet undressed under ware around his ankles peeing in the hamper yes he was peeing in the hamper. Marc was mortified. SO this morning Wesley comes down and tells Marc someone stole my clothes. Marc was laughing so hard. This must come from his DNA. I have noticed he does this when he is very tired and I just read that a full bladder can also triger it. So has this happen to anyone else please do share.

2 comments:

The Moose said...

oh no... I haven't experienced it personally, and William doesn't show signs of sleep-walking either. But you had me laughing at the "someone stole my clothes" bit.... TOO funny! Poor kiddo...

Unknown said...

Yes, I have a couple of sleep walkers in my family, as well. Mitch and Brooklyn are the culprits in our home. It happens when they are exhausted and unfortunately have a full bladder...a very bad combination! Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it, except cut off drinks early and make them use the bathroom several times before going to bed. Good Luck!