Well now that I have had time to let the Election results sink in I thought I would express my disappointment. I am disappointed to think that 52% of Americans do not vote on Character, Morals or personal conviction. They have Voted on what feels good to them and what might put the most money in their pocket and they don't seem to care if that money came from someone else who has worked hard for it. They do not mind that Innocent babies are being murdered. I totally understand what great History this is for the African American people and I do think that is great. What shocked me were all the excitement crying and dancing in the streets. I have to say I have not seen that many people dancing in the streets for or Savior the one who was nailed to a cross for you and me. I do rest in peace knowing God is in control even when his people can be so deceived. Well these are just my thoughts and my opinions so take them or leave them. That is the beauty of a blog. Despite all this I will try my best to respect President Obama as 1 Peter 2:13-21 tells us too and to teach my children that we are to respect authority even when it is hard.
Character: the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions.
This is one of the definitions for character.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Disapointed in America
Posted by verduin at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was so amazed to see such celebration in the churches. Like you, I do understand how they feel they have finally been vindicated, but how can they choose race over Biblical principles?
See you soon.
Post a Comment