Yes that is right the pranks Marc is up to no good this year. As we were out looking at lights this weekend we drove by our friends house the Alexanders and Marc decided to unscrew all his green lights. Justin never said anything so I asked Tammy about it and she laughed. She told Justin and he was out for revenge and last night I sent Marc out for Gatorade for his sick baby girl and he calls me out of breath and says I got all the red ones. So yes he went and unscrewed all the red bulbs. Justin noticed it this morning and sent us both an email saying payback is a !*^#&% well you know. So we are now watching our backs. I did remind him that I am watching his kids this week. Tammy and Justin were our neighbors at our old house and this kind of stuff went on all the time so game on Justin. Love you guys.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment