Thursday, June 19, 2008

Garden Update


The Garden

What I recently picked

The bugs


OK who new I could get so frustrated by a bug. The gardening has been going great until I recently realized I have squash bugs they are the uglies things ever and have made their selves at home in my garden they have been mating and laying eggs all over my squash leaves. This is now called my learning garden since I am learning you have to keep the ground moist and watch for squash bugs. Know I am trying to learn to compost which may not last long since I gag every time I open the lid. We are trying to sell the house and move to a house with land so maybe next spring I can have an experienced garden.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

those bug eggs gross me out!!!! makes me itch for some reason...

verduin said...

me too!!!