Well after much prayer and research Marc and I have decided that I am going to home school the boys this year for first grade. I have had this desire since they were 4 and have continued to have it. We know it will not be easy but we are looking forward to the challenge and I am looking forward to the time with the boys, I missed them so much last year. Please pray for us as we start this new journey and I will keep you updated on our progress. Our next step is to pick a curriculum and then plan our year. I have great friends who home school that have and continue to answer all my questions and calm my fears. I have joined a home school group in our neighborhood and am looking forward to new friendships.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Michelle,
It was so awesome to meet you last night! Can't wait to join the hs journey with you.
BTW...great family pics
Angela
Thanks I had such a great time last night thanks for making me feel so welcomed.
Post a Comment